Parents and Friends
The Parents and Friends Association of Our lady of the Cape welcomes all new families and existing families to our school community.
The committee members for 2017 are:
- President – Ben Huxtable
- Vice President – Garry Hodge
- Treasurer – Nadia Murphy
- Secretary – Anna Sidebotham
- School Board Rep – Lauren Bidesi
- Pastoral Care Coordinator – Prue Monotti & Deb Brice
- Food Garden Coordinator – Sally Gray, Sherylee Tutt, Amanda Prestipino, Lisa Annert (School liaison person)
Meetings are held monthly on a Tuesday in the Library at 7.00pm; dates are listed on the term planner. These meetings are an open forum for discussion regarding fundraising, social events and the schools needs. We are very lucky to have a representative from each year to attend our monthly meetings. The role of the P&F is to organise and provide social and fun activities for the school community.
The P&F committee looks forward to meeting you all and appreciates your participation in our school community.
All meetings are held monthly on a Tuesday in the OLC Library at 6:30pm.
- Tuesday 14 February
- Wednesday 24 March
- Tuesday 16 May
- Tuesday 13 June
- Tuesday 5 September
- Tuesday 31 October