LITTLE SEEDLINGS PLAYGROUP
All parents are welcome to bring their pre-school aged children to the OLC Little Seedlings Playgroup. Our playgroup is focused on socialisation, play and fun activities, as a means of preparing the children for Kindergarten. This is a wonderful opportunity for the children and parents to meet and establish relationships prior to their Kindy year. Everyone is welcome from 0-4 years, including younger siblings.
- Time: Wednesdays 9am – 9:45am. Please Note that for Term 2, Little Seedlings will commence Week 3, 10th May.
- Place: OLC Kindergarten classroom.
- Bring: A water bottle and a gold coin donation for consumables. Although we do not stop for a designated snack time, parents are most welcome to bring their children something to eat. A hat may required on sunny days.
- Family Information: Please fill out this short form prior to your first attendance:
During our session:
- Please register on the sign in sheet when you arrive.
- Parents are asked to attend and engage in activities with their children.
- We begin with an open classroom environment where the Seedlings can choose from a range of activities, crafts and have opportunities to freely explore the Kindy classroom.
- If the weather is nice, feel free to play outside with your child in the Kindy playground.
- We would really appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes at the end of the session to help pack up.
- After pack-up the Seedlings and their parents are invited to gather for a short session of songs and games on the mat.
- Please take all crafts and creations home with you.
I am very much looking forward to meeting you and your Seedlings!
Little Seedlings Teacher