How to order your booklist requirements with Campion Education
- Please go to campion.com.au and click on:
- “Online ordering for parents and students – Order here”.
- (Creating an account enables you to track your delivery through Australia Post, place orders for multiple students in multiple schools with just one payment, amend your order.)
- Enter your email for a 6 digit code.
- Enter 6 digit code when prompted.
- Click on “Place order and find your school’s resource list”.
- Search for Our Lady of the Cape Primary School.
- Enter your child’s name and resource list code that is on the front of the book list – “3VGH”.
- Choose the items you want to purchase. Then click on continue. (Note: book lists can be printed from here).
- Enter in the delivery option and complete details. (KG – Y2 see note below).
- Review and complete purchase.
- Once completed an order confirmation will be sent to your email address.
- Late orders can still be placed online after the cut off date, however may incur an additional charge and cannot be guaranteed prior to the commencement of the school year.
Note: KINDY – Y2 orders will be delivered to the school for distribution and the Year 3-6 orders will be delivered to home addresses.
Orders must be placed by 18th December 2023.
Delivery: Your home delivery order will be dispatched for $8.00 the week ending the 19th January 2024, if placed on or before the return date of 18th December 2023.
Orders placed after the return date cannot be guaranteed delivery prior to the commencement of the school year and will incur a late fee of $17.50.
Late orders can still be placed online after the return date, however K- 2 will not go to the school and all year levels will incur an additional charge.
PDF versions of the booklist are available below: