- OLC offers a safe, happy and inviting environment for learning. We recognise parents as the first educators of their children and our aim is to make the transition from home to school an easy one for both the student and their family.
- Effective, evidence-based teaching and learning approaches that includes a balanced and child-centred focus.
- Specialist teachers and learning areas that include Music, Dance, Sport, Technology and Indonesian.
- Differentiated and personalised learning programs that include support and extension programs with specialised teachers. These include:
– Reading Support Program – MiniLit, MultiLit and MacqLit.
– A Music Specialist Program.
– 1:1 Laptop Program for students in Year 4 to Year 6.
– A Physical Education Specialist.
– HASS Specialist.
– Maths Enrichment and Extension Program (Challenge Academy)
– Soundwrite Reading Support Program.
– JEMM: Junior Elementary Maths Masters.
– A Dance Specialist Program.
- A warm and inclusive faith community that fosters a sense of belonging through many hearts working together as one voice.
- A values-centred approach towards positive psychology and student well-being that includes, friendship and social-emotional programs from Kindergarten to Year 6.
- Engaging, flexible and contemporary learning and play spaces that allow for collaboration, creativity and independence.
School tours available at any time. Contact 9781 3200 for enquiries or to book a tour.