Wearing of the school uniform is compulsory at school and when travelling to and from school.
Shirts are to be tucked in and shoes kept clean and in good order. Hair must be neat and styled in a manner in keeping with primary school standards. Children with hair longer than collar length are to wear their hair tied back. All hair must be clean and a fringe that is below eyebrow length must be clipped back.
Jewellery is confined to a watch and if parents permit, earrings. If earrings are worn they are limited to plain gold or silver studs or sleepers and only one pair may be worn at a time. Necklaces, bracelets and rings are not to be worn, the exception being one chain with a religious medal that must be worn under the shirt. The school does not take responsibility for accidents that occur as a result of wearing jewellery.
At all times children are to wear the uniform with pride and respect for all that it symbolises. Physical Education and sports clothes are to be worn correctly on the days set aside.
School hats are compulsory all year round and must be worn at school whenever the children are outside.
All items of uniform should be purchased from the online uniform shop (excluding footwear).
Please Note: Scarves and scrunchies are sold from the uniform shop only.
The Uniform Shop is open on Wednesdays from 8.20am – 8.50am for fittings only.
Second hand uniforms can be viewed by obtaining a key from the school office. These should be paid for in cash.
Uniforms are now available for purchase online via Perm-A-Pleat Schoolwear (6465 1111), with the choice of collecting your order from the school reception or having it delivered to your
preferred address for a flat rate of $10 incl GST. Please see delivery options below.
- Delivery Option 1: Delivered to Home Address $10.00 incl GST (not post box)
At checkout you can select to have your order delivered to your home address for a delivery charge of $10.00 incl GST. Orders are delivered overnight in Metro areas and 2 days to country areas.
- Delivery Option 2: Delivered to School Reception No Charge
At checkout you can select to have your order delivered to the school reception for collection for no additional delivery charge. Orders placed for option 2 between Monday to Friday are delivered to the school the following week. Please collect your order from the uniform shop on Wednesday from 8:30 to 9:00am If you’re unable to collect from the school uniform shop, orders will be dispatched to your child’s class on Thursday.
If you accidentally order the wrong size, you can send the product/s back with the Exchange Product Form to Perm-A-Pleat Schoolwear and we will post to you free of charge your exchange order. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a credit on your purchase. Please carefully review the below terms and conditions for Product Exchange.
- Authority to exchange the product/s is given by Perm-A-Pleat Schoolwear. Items received without a Product Exchange Form will not be accepted.
- The item is to be returned to Perm-A-Pleat Schoolwear within 14 days of the receipt of the goods (at purchaser’s expense).
- The product/s must be in the same condition as at the time of purchase. Tags and labelling must be attached to the product and in the same condition it was purchased in (not worn, unwashed, in its original packaging and in new, saleable condition). Products that are not in a saleable condition will not be accepted for exchange.
- The product/s are to be returned with the completed form and with proof of purchase.